Friday, March 6, 2009

Its been forever

Well it has been forever since I have posted anything to my blog. My life is so crazy I am not only teaching school but I am now giving private computer lessons to a lady in Jerome. Her husband owns a couple dealerships in the valley and has decided that she needs to work for him. The first time I met with her she didnt even know how to turn the computer on. The crazy thing is that she has a masters degree in economics. She is paying me well so I guess I won't complain. I am also going to be teaching a computer class on friday mornings after spring break. For those of you who don't know I teach 4 days a week instead of five. I am also getting ready to go to State BPA with my students I will be leaving on thursday and coming home on saturday afternoon. Steve keeps asking if my mom is sure she can't come down. He has to have the boys to twin by 8 in the morning on saturday for wrestling. I dont know who it will be worse for him or me missing the boys wrestle. You all know how much I love wrestling. Tel wasn't going to wrestle and I told him he had to. Well I will try to get some pictures posted of the boys wrestling soon.

1 comment:

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

good to see you blog have fun away from home:)

About Me

My photo
Steve and I have been married for almost ten years. We have three children one girl and two boys. We live in Idaho. We have 5 horses seven steers and a dog. All of our kids love horses and we have recently built an arena at our house so it is a lot of fun especially since we have a horse for everyone to ride.