Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tel's Halloween Costume


Tel my oldest son is a huge Boise State Broncos fan I am not sure where his obsession comes from. Must come from his Grandpa Gene. All he wanted to be for Halloween was a Boise State Bronco Football Player. I looked everywhere that I could think of to find a helmet. Finally I decided I was going to have to go to one of the sports stores to get him a helmet. He was admit that it had to be a boise state helmet. Well we walked into Big 5 and the front display was a whole bunch of NFL costumes. There was a Denver Broncos one he picked it up and I knew we were going to have to buy it. I didnt tel him that it was a denver broncos costume to him it is a Boise state helmet. It cost a lot more than I was really willing to spend on a halloween costume but he has worked so hard in school and come so far I decided I would splurge and get the helmet for him. He was so funny the whole way hom from twin (which is 35 miles) he was screaming Wooooooh it was so funny the other two kids were laughing and then they started screaming. My boys are little hamms, They must get it from their dad

1 comment:

Jense Family said...

Sounds like they had a great Halloween:)

About Me

My photo
Steve and I have been married for almost ten years. We have three children one girl and two boys. We live in Idaho. We have 5 horses seven steers and a dog. All of our kids love horses and we have recently built an arena at our house so it is a lot of fun especially since we have a horse for everyone to ride.